~ Mark Twain"
1. Who is the most influential person in your life?
- my mum.
2. What would you redo in your past if anything
- as much as i want to say i wouldn’t redo anything because everything made me who i am today….but there are two things i would do. 1. be stronger during college when i was mentally breakdown not squandering away my full scholarship and get a degree in interior design. and 2. erase Kevin Casey from ever existing in my life.
3. Is there a movie you watch when you are sad?
- my go to movies: Batman (Nolan-verse), Star Trek (Abrams-verse), Amelie, Ella Enchanted, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
4. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
- been there for me when i needed them to be, without me asking them to be
5. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- i don’t know, and that scares me at this moment.
6. Do you think you want children?
- i am to the point where this may never be on the life menu
7. What is your happiest memory?
- i don’t know what is the happiest.
8. What is your favourite food?
- i have so many.
9. Who was your first celebrity crush?
- johnny depp
10. Favourite song of all time?
- Super Junior’s “Its You”
- Smashing Pumpkin’s “Today”
- Haruka Nakamura’s “Arne”
- Dispatch’s “Steeples”
- Jai Uttal’s “Ganesha Sharanam”
11. What book/books did you wish they didn’t make into a film?
- The Virgin Suicides & Flowers in the Attic,
i am suppose to tag 11 peeps, but i won’t.
If you are ordinary person, you would be touched by smile of child walking home with a school bag, a tulip in a flower bottle on the table under warm sunshine, a face of woman you love, and soft cloud above your house roof.
- Willy Ronis"
i’m taking a moment to pause. to re-evaluate things. it is time. i always take a moment or to so see where i have been and where i want to go. this year was a strange one.
this week, due to the active passion of an idol i adore, i have taken a moment to re-evaluate. fumbling through flickr, finally having an instagram account, looking at the cameras i haven’t used in weeks. i realized how much i missed it.
this week, i had a conversation with someone about experiences. and that lead me to pulling an oracle card. the card was to the point - have fun.
"it is important to keep the inner light of your Spirit shining bright in order to remain uplifted in a dark, negative, ego based world. the best way to do so is to intentionally surround yourself with things that delight the Spirit in every way. Fuel your inner light with some good old fashioned fun. connect with any sounds, scents, tastes, textures, flavors and friends that amuse your inner child."
it felt so fitting. i have cut out a lot of things that i loved because of various reasons. i’ve only given myself small sips of pleasure and fun for various reasons. some valid, some not.
when it came to photography, i missed capturing moments. then i found the Ronis quote. and it struck me. i really missed the zen of just being in the moment with my camera. so i pause my tumblr. i will still reblog lovely things that inspire me, but i hope for 2014 that my tumblr, will be more mine than just a reblog.
i plan to attempt a 365, but done my way. and i still debate on doing the scariest thing ever to me- 52 self portraits.
so i pause, to re adjust, to make changes to have fun.